Claudette-Jean Girard, Attorney at Law
Local 413-315-5518
Toll Free 877-622-6089

Family Law Attorney

I provide experienced legal guidance in family law, divorce and special education law. I represent parents and families throughout western Massachusetts.

View our practice areas

Posts tagged "noncustodial parents"

Massachusetts child support owed by noncustodial parent

A recent case from another, nearby state may be of interest to readers in Massachusetts. The issue involves the payment of child support by a father of a young child. In that case, the father argued that he was not the non-custodial parent of the child, thus he should not have to pay child support to the child's mother.

Massachusetts child support payments are mandatory

Massachusetts agencies tasked with finding those that have failed to pay their child support use many tools. These include searches of employment records and other official documents. Recently, Facebook profiles have been used to gain information about noncustodial parents who owe child support.

Email Us For A Response


Contact Us! This Firm Accepts Credit Cards

Office Location

Claudette-Jean Girard, Attorney at Law
1380 Main Street, Suite 302
Springfield, MA 01103

Toll Free: 877-622-6089
Phone: 413-315-5518
Springfield Law Office Map

Contact our firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy